Ambiance Blue Theme
It's only an Upgraded version of this famous theme [link]
It's made by me, using the default theme of Ubuntu 12.04.
How to install:
First of all download the package "AmbianceBlue.zip" and extract it in a folder called AmbianceBlue (just for remember)
Then follow only ONE of this Methods.
· Method A.
Use the script install.sh, by doubleclicking on it and on Execute
· Method B.
1. Copy the folders "elementary/" and "elementary-mono-dark/" on "~/.icons"
2. Copy the folder "AmbianceBlue/" on "~/.themes"
- If these folders don't exist just make them.
- The symbol "~" mean your "home" folder.
How to Use it:
After you installed the theme open one of these programs:
- MyUnity (search on Ubuntu Software Center)
- GNOME Tweak Tool (search on Ubuntu Software Center)
- Ubuntu Tweak (search on Google)
And choose the Theme: "AmbianceBlue"
and the icons: "elementary-mono-dark"